Ranges and Ovens
Todays range and oven combinations help can help everyone from the novice cook to the amateur chef create amazing meals in shorter times and with easier cleanup. When shopping for ranges and ovens, you should consider the size and design of your kitchen, the types of foods you most commonly cook, and the kinds of features that could make food preparation in your home easier.
Oven Heating Type: New innovative heating systems have dramatically changed the cooking options available to consumers.
- Conventional Operating on either electricity or gas, conventional ovens feature one heating element for baking and roasting, and another for broiling.
- Convection/European Convection In addition to the standard bake and broil elements in the oven, a third heating element is located in the back of the oven near the fan.
- Trivection These ovens combine conventional, convection and microwave heating to create optimum cooking results in minimal time.
Oven Features: Some of the most popular oven features available today include
- Self cleaning cycle.
- Adjustable oven racks
- Electronic controls and auto-off functionality.
- Large display windows and strong interior lights
- Warming drawers to keep food hot and fresh.